CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jumping on...

Hello, and welcome to my new blog! I guess I am jumping onto the blog bandwagon. Hopefully this can help keep friends and family updated on what we've been up to! I guess I'll briefly introduce myself in case you don't know me...
My name is Megan, I'm 25 years old and work full-time as a RN in the ICU. I love to read, go to the beach, go camping, watch movies, travel, drink lattes... I am married to Chris. We have been married since January 11, 2008. Last year, we bought our first house.
(edited to add) - I can't believe I forgot to mention our little bundle of fur, Kenzie. She's our 11-month-old kitten, and she definitely rules the roost.

Well, I am off to clean the house! More later.

0 comments: