CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cooking mishaps...

I was all set to make a nice Sunday lunch today! On the menu: parmesan crusted chicken, fresh-baked dinner rolls, corn on the cob, and watermelon. I am getting ready to serve everything, the corn and rolls are all set... so, I take the chicken out of the oven. I am always extra cautious with chicken, so I cut into one of the pieces to make sure it was cooked all the way through. Much to my despair, the chicken was virtually RAW! Hmm. On to plan B. I'm still trying to figure out why the chicken didn't cook very well. I think it's probably because I put the chicken in a oval baker (you know, the Corningware French White kind), and maybe it didn't let the chicken get up to temperature. Oh well. I was going to bake banana bread this afternoon, but maybe I should wait!
(edited to add) By the way, my banana bread looks good, hopefully it tastes as good as it looks!

1 comments:

AnnieM said...

Wow what a fancy lunch! We usually have sandwiches and veggies and dip, almost everyday. Thanks for stopping by! I am usually better about posting but my computer died. I am back now! Stop by anytime!