CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

I love weekends!

It's been an eventful weekend so far! Chris sliced open his knuckle this afternoon, so we spent some time at the urgent care center. Fortunately, he only needed a few stitches and they were able to fix him up there. I was really glad we were able to avoid a several-hour long wait at the ED. Finger/hand lacerations can be kinda tough sometimes because of all the tendons and ligaments, but luckily he missed those! Anyway. We ended up going out to dinner and had a nice evening after all the excitement. We started watching "Saving Private Ryan", which is very good so far. I'm not usually into the blood and guts war movies, but this movie really has my attention. We are about half way through, and since it's a long movie we're saving the rest for tomorrow night after church. Well, I'm tired. More later.

0 comments: